Viscosity is an OpenVPN consumer for Mac, offering a wealthy Cocoa person interface for creating, enhancing, and controlling VPN connections. Viscosity gives an entire OpenVPN resolution for macOS, and doesn’t require any extra downloads or software program.
Now you cand download activated Viscosity 1.7 MAC from PlayingHacks.com Website
With Viscosity and OpenVPN you may securely hook up with your private home or firm community from a distant location, shield your community visitors when utilizing public or wi-fi networks, entry web sites with nation restrictions, and tunnel by means of restrictive firewalls and proxy servers to provide your laptop full Web entry. Viscosity can hook up with any VPN server working OpenVPN, together with hottest free and industrial VPN suppliers. Viscosity permits connections to be utterly configured by means of a GUI, with none have to know learn how to use the command-line or OpenVPN’s configuration-file syntax. Superior customers nonetheless have full guide management over configuration choices if desired.
- Cocoa GUI
- Connection and visitors statistics
- A number of simultaneous connections
- Sturdy DNS Help
- Keychain integration
- System proxy integration
- Deployment options designed for enterprise
- Simple connection importing
- Growl integration
Up to date
- OpenSSL up to date to model 1.0.2s
- Reachability checks will now not fail when utilizing a hard and fast IP model
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements